- The name of the competition is “Summer Loving”.
- The competition commences 1 November 2018, and ends 28 February 2019.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook.
- Entrants must be South African citizens, and must reside within the boarders of South Africa.
- Entrants must be over 18 or older, and be in possession of a valid ID document/passport.
- No employees, directors, agents, or consultants (or their immediate families) of NSP Unsgaard or Loving Touch, their subsidiaries and business partners, associates, advertising or promotion agencies, or staff members of the participating outlets, may take part in the competition.
- Entrants must purchase any valid Loving Touch product in order to be eligible to enter.
- To enter, entrants must dial *120*66111# and follow the prompts. Entrants must have their product on hand to enter the last four digits of their barcode.
- Only one entry per week is permissible. Duplicate entries in the same week will be disregarded.
- Proof of purchase will be required in order to claim prize. Prizes
- The first prize is a MSC Cruise to the Portuguese Island off the coast of Mozambique for the winner and 3 (three) friends. Prize incudes the cruise fare and return flights to Durban (should the winner not reside in Durban). Prize excludes all food and beverages and any additional travel or medical costs.
- The Winner shall ensure that they are the holders of a valid passport and acquire the necessary visas at their own expense and in accordance with the necessary Border Authorities.
- Winners must be available to travel from 23-26 April 2019, no alternative arrangements will be entered into.
- The winning entry will be drawn by independent body from all the entries received after the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted telephonically, Proof of identification will be required during this verification process. No prize will be issued without property, verifiable identification.
- If the winner cannot be reached within 3 working days of the draw, they will forfeit their prize to a redraw.
- Once the winner has been confirmed, the booking will be made on their behalf, provided the terms and conditions above are met.
- The Promoter of this competition is Loving Touch.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, without notice, to amend, modify, or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel the Promotion or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
- All winners indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates, and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotion including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prizes.
- The Promoter, its affiliates and/or associated companies assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant's participation in this promotional competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- This competition, and the awarding of prizes, is held in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 and the regulations governing promotional competitions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with other prizes of similar commercial value.
- The Promoter undertakes not to disclose any of the potential prize winner’s personal information, other than for the declared purpose.
- The Promoters, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a entrant's participation in this promotional competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Upon entering this competition the entrant agrees to receive marketing information, updates, special offers, etc, from Loving Touch until such time as the entrant decides to opt out of receiving such material.
- By accepting the prize, the winners consent for the Promoter and its agents to publish their names and photographs in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale, or public relations material, the nature and manner of such releases to be determined within the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- If required by the Minister for Trade and Industry, the Consumer Protection Commission or for whatever other reason, the Promoters shall have the right to terminate this promotional competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoters and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters, their directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant from the competition if foul play is suspected, with immediate effect. The Promoter’s decision on this matter is final, and no correspondence on this matter will be entertained.
- Entrants to the competition are responsible for providing their correct personal details, and the Promoter will not be held liable should these details be incorrectly submitted.
- All entrants, by entering this competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the following rights:
- The right to substitute the prize with other prizes of similar commercial value.
- The right to alter the dates of the competition commence- and end-date.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on 28 February 2019, no further entries or communication will be entertained.