- The name of the competition is “New Us, New You with Comfitex Teenz”.
- The competition commences 1 November 2016 and ends 31 January 2017.
- Entrants must be South African citizens, and must reside in South Africa.
- No employees, directors, agents, or consultants (or their immediate families) directly connected to or in the employment of NSP Unsgaard (Pty) Ltd, its holding company, subsidiaries and business partners, associates, advertising or promotion agencies, or staff members of the participating outlets, may take part in the competition
- The prizes come in the form of beauty and fashion vouchers for the winner and a friend of their choice.
- These vouchers are worth R5000 each.
- Participants must purchase any pack of the Comfitex Teenz (Maxi Thick or Ultra Thin) pads to enter.
- Participants will find a unique 10-digit code underneath the sticker found on the pack.
- Participants will need to dial *120*22233#, follow the prompts and enter the last 4 digits of their barcode.
- Participants must retain till slips as proof of purchase.
- Winners will be drawn from all valid entries at the end of the competition and be contacted telephonically.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within one week, they will forfeit their prize and new winner will be drawn.
- One entry per pack only.
- The cost of the USSD line is R0.20 per 20 seconds.
- The Promoter of this competition is NSP Unsgaard (Pty) Ltd.
- This competition, and the awarding of prizes, is held in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 and the regulations governing promotional competitions.
- The Promoters, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a entrant's participation in this promotional competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Upon entering this competition, the entrant agrees to receive marketing information, updates, special offers, etc., from NSP Unsgaard (Pty) Ltd until such time as the entrant decides to “opt out” of receiving such material.
- By accepting the prize the winners consent for the Promoter and its agents to publish their names and photographs in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale, or public relations material, the nature and manner of such releases to be determined within the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoters undertake not to disclose any of the potential prize winner’s personal information, other than for the declared purpose.
- If required by the Minister for Trade and Industry, the Consumer Protection Commission or for whatever other reason, the Promoters shall have the right to terminate this promotional competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such an event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoters and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters, their directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant from the competition if foul play is suspected, with immediate effect. The Promoter’s decision on this matter is final, and no correspondence on this matter will be entertained.
- Entrants to the competition are responsible for providing their correct personal details, and the Promoter will not be held liable should these details be incorrectly submitted.
- All entrants, by entering this competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- All participants and winners indemnify NPS Unsgaard (Pty) Limited, its holding companies and subsidiaries (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives) against any and all loss / damages that may be sustained directly / indirectly arising out of / pursuant to this Competition or resulting from the acceptance of and / or possession of and / or use of the prizes on offer, including but not limited to loss / damages arising out of / pursuant to personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation and / or invasion of privacy unless due to the gross negligence of NPS Unsgaard (Pty) Limited, its holding companies and subsidiaries (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives).
- The Promoter reserves the following rights:
- The right to substitute the prize with other prizes of similar commercial value.
- The right to alter the dates of the competition commence- and end-date.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on 31 January 2017.